1. Rules, circuits
ISF Skyrunning rules will prevail in case of dispute. Concomitant circuits, championships, races or series are not admitted.
2. SKY RUNNING UK RACE ENTRIES
Guaranteed race entry to all Skyrunning UK ‘series’ 4-1 race competitors and élite athletes.
– 4-10 free entries based on budget and long term race projections
3. TITLE AND LOGOS
Mention must be made of Skyrunning UK together with the logo in all communication, publications, race material, websites and videos.
– Athletes: Complimentary accommodation on a sharing basis/ half-board: 1 night for 4-10 athletes. Open to discussion and based on growth/ marketable potential.
– Skyrunning UK Staff: Complimentary accommodation in half pension: 2 delegates for 2 nights twin rooms or single as appropriate + travel.
– Media1/2 media partners (as required/ approved) for 2 nights.
5. ADVERTISEMENT & SPONSORSHIP SPACE
a) Skyrunning UK advertisement on the website.
b) Skyrunning UK logos/materials in finish area and podium (flags, banners, arch).
c) 2 booths for Skyrunning UK partners in brand village (tbc).
Skyrunning UK logos with links to http://www.skyrunninguk.com and http://www.skyrunning.com must be posted on race website, home page and race pages. Full race information, course description, maps, programme, prizes, entry forms, should be easily accessed.
7. RESULTS AND IMAGES
Provide Skyrunning UK with same-day race results in Excel format of top 40-men and 15-women (to enable Skyrunning UK Series ranking update). Provide high-resolution professional photos of the winners in action and finish line/podium within 24 hours of the event.
8. PRIZE MONEY
Award male and female (top 3) podium cash prizes equal for both genders based on race budget, sponsorship and long-term projections. Minimum £500 split £125, £75 and £50.
– On application
Minimum three-year contract providing all ISF rules and regulations are adhered to.